Hawaiian healing….. We will clear a phobia or one emotional event. Also offering Hawaiian jewelry, lotion, soaps, perfumes and colognes.
We help people become balanced (Lokahi) in mind, body and spirit (basically helping them release trauma/negative emotions from their past). My form of cultural teaching and healing is primarily based on Aunty Morrnah (Well respected Kahuna) Simeona’s works and beliefs.
La`au Kahea is an ancient Hawaiian Healing modality to assist the mind and body to become balanced (Lokahi). The belief is that any memory unresolved within you, needs to release the trauma around that memory. If not released, the negative emotions will manifest into a physical form, eventually. Obviously not good. During your session we will assist you in releasing emotional blocks from your past.
We believe we are serving a higher purpose; and we seek to provide the opportunity to give everyone the peace, calm, and clarity in life they so desire. The ancient Hawaiian wisdom, knowledge and teachings are available to all. Seek the truth through the Pu’u wai (heart) and the Na’au (inner knowing); then the words and actions will be through the pu’u wai—it will always be the truth.
We also presented and taught Hawaiian Healing at Denver, Las Vegas, San Diego, Chicago and Arizona as well as presented at these conferences:
- 2009 & 2012: Presented at the 23rd and 26th World Congress on Illumination; Tucson, AZ and Kauai, Hawaii.
- 2007-2010: Consultants for DOE, Central District, Science Based Behavioral Health (SBBH) Division.
- 2007: Selected as one of 11 healers from Hawaii to go to India to experience and share healing cultural practices.
- 2013: Invited to Alaska to work on Veterans with PTSD.
- 2007: International Building Bridges Conference; Calgary Canada
Keola & Tam Conner