Time slots listed on this page will automatically update every 5 seconds. Please do not refresh this page, as you will lose any changes you’ve made. Please select all of the time slots you would like to reserve, then press the “Continue” button at the bottom to complete your registration. Each reading is 15 minutes long.
This order form is currently closed. It will open at 12:00 pm on April 30, 2017. Thank you.
ALL credit card purchases processed through our online scheduling system will show up on your bank card or credit card statement as: “Dallas Fair” OR “Inner Prizes”
Please note our Online Pre-Scheduling Policies:
- Pre-Scheduling is available begining at 12:00 pm on Sunday, one week prior to the fair until 9:00 pm Saturday evening before the next days Fair.
- Illness and emergencies happen in life and occasionally a psychic reader will not be able to participate in the Fair after we have placed them on the schedule. If you have purchased a session with a reader who cancels we will offer to re-schedule you with another reader of your choice.
- For your convenience, please add your General Door Admission to your online purchase. Because we appreciate you using this service, we offer you a discounted door admission of $5.00 PER PERSON. If you do NOT add the door admission PER PERSON, you will be charged the regular admission fee of $7 at the door.
- All readings scheduled online must be in the persons name who will be receiving the reading. However, credit card payment may be made by anyone.
- Pre-scheduled session tickets may be picked up at Will Call as early as 11:30 am when our doors open up to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session. Often there is a short line at Will Call and if you’re late arriving you may miss part of your session time – please allow enough time for picking up your tickets.
- Pre-scheduled purchases online are NON REFUNDABLE and times purchased may not be modified. Please understand the tickets you reserve have been held for you. If you no-show after scheduling time online, the Reader still deserves to be paid for that time. Session tickets are held at Will Call until fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled session at which point we cannot guarantee we will be able to re-sell that session time if you forfeit it. Changes to the reserved time are not permitted because of similar reasons but additionally because that appointment could have been offered to others while the schedule board was open for purchases by others. Thank you for understanding the preschedule board is for convenience by booking ahead of time. By adhering to these policies, it keeps our system and the event running smoothly so it may be enjoyed by all!