So you would like to join us as one of our professional psychic readers, as a wellness practitioner or as a vendor?! THANK YOU for your interest! We’d love to know more about you and what you offer in services or products but first, let us define what each of those roles mean and the differences between them. That way, you’ll know just where you may fit in the group and how to proceed in joining us.
Professional Psychic Reader: ALL readers (NO exceptions) must meet strict criteria before they are invited to demonstrate their abilities of proficiency through our internal screening process. Additionally, every reader must be in private practice and available for private bookings outside our event. Our psychic readers do NOT pay a booth fee to participate – we share a split of the reading fee charged. We handle marketing of the event, all pre-scheduled orders and all scheduling of sessions the day of the event. At the end of the day, readers are paid by check for the total number of sessions held for the day. For specific instructions, please visit the page “Become a Reader”.
Wellness Practitioners/Vendors: Both are considered “vendors” and function the same way – booths are available based on three (3) things:
- Type: We want to be sure our visitors have a wide array of products and services to shop so we monitor and only allow 1-2 of the “same type” of vendor depending on what product or service it is. For example, we allow 2 massage therapists because if one is in session, there is a second one available for another customer. Whereas we only allow 1 Scentsy or Juice Plus vendor because multiples of that type of vendor would conflict or potentially limit each of their sales.
- Space: There are fewer number of booths available for Wellness Practitioners due to space.
- Regularity: We kindly ask all vendors to participate 9 out of every 12 month calendar year because we are a monthly event and we continuously market you on our website and in our marketing materials. Some vendors don’t want to commit to that. That’s ok! We understand. Perhaps this event isn’t for you. For those who DO want to participate regularly, we know you’ll enjoy the visibility and new customers.
All Vendors (including Wellness Practitioners) pay a small booth fee each month. Booths are available in three sizes:
- Single Booth – One (1) 8′ table and two (2) chairs – $90.00/mth
- Double Booth – Two (2) 8′ tables and four (4) chairs – $130.00/mth
- Triple Booth – Three (3) 8′ tables and six (6) chairs – $175.00/mth
Booth tables are NOT draped – vendors must bring their own table coverings. In addition, all booths also include two (2) spaces on the FREE Information table for marketing materials, coupons, and business cards. For additional information on becoming a Vendor or Wellness Practitioner with us, please visit the pages “Become a Vendor” or “Become a Wellness Practitioner”.
If you are interested in becoming a part of this dynamic group, please contact Cheryl Andrea via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive a response.